wtorek, 16 maja 2017

My trip to London - part 2



Hallo!
I want to tell you about my next adventures in London during my visit there.

My first full day I started about 11 a.m. I and Mavis went to church on a Mass. There I met some Mavis's friends. They were so nice for me. Then I went to sightseeing. I was in Enfield's museum. It's very interesting place. Later we went to cafe. There I met a Polish lady; it was funny that I met in England person the same nationality. We spoke Polish :)
After caffee we went to Mavis's friends. Few years before they lived in Poland. Mrs Nina is 92, but she looks as if she is 50. She's lovely lady, and her son is amazing too. We talked much together. We went for lunch together to the city center. Mavis came back home but I went to see shops and the environs. I bought only some things. When I left shopping mall, outside was dark. I was a bit scared, because it was my first day there. I asked some people, they helped me to come back home.
At the end we watched two movies in English. It was great because I practiced my language :)

Next day I can term "Number 11 bus"
As every day my morning I started in the city in church on a Mass. I met some new people there. I could see that Polish Mass and British Mass is a bit other, but interesing. Next by the underground I travelled to center of London. The weather, as in England, wasn't good. On Platform 7 I and Mavis met Bill (her frend). We went together to cafe. It was so huge! Bill gave me some gadgets from London. It was so sweet and nice! Next we went sightseeing. I saw the most significant places in London. Unfortunately, it was raining. Bill bought me some magazines. After this, we came back home. There I and Mavis watched movie "The Tourist". And I went to bed ;)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Copyright © Szablon wykonany przezBlonparia