środa, 15 lutego 2017

What about?


Hi Everyone!

My name is Ajga and I'm 18. I live in Poland.
In 28-th of April I'm graduate from my high school and in May I'm starting my Matura exam. In October I'm planning to go to university. I really want to study English and use it fluently :)
Since 2015 I have had ocassions to use English - not only study grammar exercises and learn some words. Then I understood that it's fascinating me and I want to use this language every day!
I decided to have this blog, because I want to practise my English - but not only! I want to tell you something about me, my hobby, my plans maybe some review. I hope that you will feel good in this place :)

Ok, so maybe I can tell you, very quickly, about my hobby. I'm interested in arts - I like playing the guitar (for 8 years), singing, taking photos, listening music, watching movies. I'm an artistic soul :)
It's funny, because my main majors in my school are: mathematics, physics and IT. Now I know that these classes aren't for me. I really don't like these classes! If I went to school now, I would found other majors.

I think that these are all, more important, informations about me. If you want to know something else - please write me :) It's my first post but not the last. I welcome You, because tomorrow will be a new post :) Thank you for reading this :)

Good night!



REQUEST!
If You are a native speaker or know English very well, You can help me with my mistakes. If You see something, in my posts, what is wrong, please tell me about it. It's very important for me - my "serious travel" with English start just now. This blog is a lesson for me with use English :)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Copyright © Szablon wykonany przezBlonparia