czwartek, 16 lutego 2017

An idea for Valentine's gift!


Hello!

As everybody knows on 14-th of February all world celebrate the Valentine's Day. Everyone knows this date :) During this day people peculiarly shows their emotions and give a gift their other half ;)
Sometimes is that people haven't got a lot of money and they can't give something expensive for their partner. But as you know, the best presents are from our hearts!
I have one really good idea which stack up in all occasions! It's...

"365 causes why I love You"

What do you need? Really a bit products!
- a jar
- a pen
- a scissors
- straws
- some chits (the best is square chit)
- good causes :)

1. Must You separate the chits on two parts
2. Can You write a cause on the part of the chits (for example: Because You always help me or Because You always are with me)
3. Must You roll the chit and take it in part of straw.
4. Must You go over it 365 times xd

This is the net result:


I hope that this idea is useful for You. I know, it's too late in this year, But maybe in future :)
Please, write what do you think about it :)

Some ideas what you can write on a chit!
    I love You...
1. Because You are with me
2. Because You help me
3. Because I trust You
4. Because You are mine
5. Because You have a beautiful voice
6. Because You have never hurt me
7. Because You mean everything for me
8. Because You are my love
9. Because You are
10. Because You are special
.
.
.
365. Becuase You are a cause why I want to wake up every morning!

Good luck!


REQUEST!
If You are a native speaker or know English very well, You can help me with my mistakes. If You see something, in my posts, what is wrong, please tell me about it. It's very important for me - my "serious travel" with English start just now. This blog is a lesson for me with use English :)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Copyright © Szablon wykonany przezBlonparia