środa, 22 marca 2017

Quotes! Best of the best!



Hi!
Today, I really want to show you some my favourite English quotes. 

1. 'Speak low if you speak love.'William Shakespeare
2. 'One is loved because one is loved. No reason is needed for loving.'Paulo Coelho
3. 'Imagination is more important than knowledge.' - Albert Einstein
4. 'Never give up on what you really want to do. The person with big dreams is more powerful than one with all the facts.'Albert Einstein
5. 'If you want to make God laugh, tell him about your plans.' - Woody Allen
6. 'A man can be destroyed, but not defeated.' - Ernest Hemingway
7. 'The important thing is not to stop questioning.' - Albert Einstein
8. 'When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.'Paulo Coelho

9. 'Defeat? I do not recognise the meaning of the word.' - Margaret Thatcher
10. 'I am extraordinarily patient, provided I get my own way in the end.' - Margaret Thatcher

Do you have any favourite quote?

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Copyright © Szablon wykonany przezBlonparia