czwartek, 17 sierpnia 2017

Banana Bread - recipe

 
  
            Since some afternoons, I have looked for recipes on the Internet. I found a recipe for banana bread. A way of preparing is very easy and the effect is great! I decided to try! When I came back home yesterday, I baked this bread. It's delicious. I want to share this recipe with you :)

Ingredients:
  • 4 bananas
  • 2 eggs
  • 3 spoons of honey
  • 3 spoons of coconut oil
  • 1,5 glass of buckwheat
  • pinch of salt
  • 1 spoon of baking powder
  • 0,5 glass of walnuts (minced)

Way of preparing:
  • parchment paper take to rectangle baking tin
  • preheat the oven to 180 degrees
  • in a bowl mix bananas, eggs, honey, coconut oil - and whizz
  • in the other bowl mix buckwheat, salt, baking powder and walnuts - mix very slowly
  • mix ingredients from two bowls
  • tip bowl's contents to a baking tin (even the top)
  • bake about 50 minutes
Your banana bread is ready to eat :)
Grub's up!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Copyright © Szablon wykonany przezBlonparia