piątek, 24 marca 2017

A significant relation!


Hallo!

Many people have got sisters of brothers - one, three, seven or more. Siblings not always spend more time together. I remember when I was young, very often I argued with my only sister. All things were very, very stupid - I know it now.
Now, I can see it was unnecessary. Since some years we have tried to improve our relation. We talked a lot, went out together, watched movies etc. I wanted to know her better, and she wanted the same.

At the moment, since some months, maybe year, our relation have been a fantastic. I'm sure my sister is my best friend! She always has a time for me, helps me when I have troubles or when I cry, listens my problems, comes to me when she has got time. She is a wonderful person!
I bother to do the same - all time!

We have our ups and downs but I love her as more as I can!

“The best thing about having a sister was that I always had a friend.” 
                                                                                                         – Cali Rae Turne

 If you want to have better relation with your sibling, I have some advises for you.
1. Spend time together
2. Talk - more and more all time
3. Tell her/him what are you feeling
4. Always be honest!
5.  Share ups and downs
6. Be helpful

Don't lose time arguing! Life is too short! Today you can have the best friend - your sibling!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Copyright © Szablon wykonany przezBlonparia