sobota, 18 lutego 2017

My trip to London - part 1


Hi!
I want to tell you about my trip to London. I prepared myself since October - then I knew that my trip will be in February, during winter holiday. Firstly, I planned to travel there with my friend. Unfortunately, week before this trip she told me that she can't go with me. I looked for somebody other who could go with me but I didn't find. So I decided to go there alone - because it has been my dream!

My flight was on Wednesday but to Warsaw I went on Tuesday. I with my parents decided that would be better if I be there earlier (better earlier than late xd). I went on the bus in my town at 6 pm. It was very difficult for me to say "Goodbye, see you soon" to my family. I cried - I was so scared because it was my first flight - and alone!

I was in Warsaw about 10:30 pm. Luckily, my friend, who lives there, helped me to go to the airport. He spent with me some hours, we talked a lot. Maybe because we can't see a long time. When I went to the toilet in the mirror I saw that my make up was terrible (because I had cried before) - I looked terrible. Fortunately, he is my friend not a candidate for a future boyfriend - so it wasn't a problem :) About 5 am he came back home and I went to check in. I was unlucky, because my flight was delayed - so I had to wait 2 hours more. It was very difficult to tell about this Mavis because she didin't take a call. But luckily, I was with her in touch! :)

My flight was great! I love it! I was in London before 12 o'clock (British time). On the airport Mavis waited for me. It was so kind of her! Togehter we went to her house by the underground. It was 36 stops! We traveled more than 1,5 hours. Later we went some way by taxi. When I was at home I was a bit tired. But I really wanted to go sightseeing. We ate a dinner and Mavis went with me to show me some part of British life :)

When I came back home I was really tired! I went off at once. It was only 7 pm, but I couldn't sleep all night before.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Copyright © Szablon wykonany przezBlonparia