niedziela, 26 lutego 2017

My trip to Rzeszów


Hi!

I'm so sorry I didn't write all week, but it was very busy time!
As you know, I was sick so I had to catch up my duties. During last week I had 5 tests! I had to learn very, very hard. Except that I learnt, I looked after my niece.

But on Friday, after all classes and my physics test, about 2 pm. I went to Rzeszów, because there I met my friend - Justyna. She showed me her university, flat, favourite places in Rzeszów. It was great, because we had't seen a long time before.

We had got one aim, so I went to Rzeszów,  a premiere of a movie "Porady na zdrady"!
When I had seen a triler I decided that I must watch it! We went to the cinema at 6 pm - before I made a booking. Now, I really want to talk you about this film, so in my new post I'll write a review of it. It was a fantastic time with my friend!

After the movie, we went to the Old Town to Muffins' Restaurants - there we ate delicious muffins. Justyna showed me some more place in Rzeszów, but it was dark outside, so we decided to come back home. (Justyna studies in Rzeszów, but she lives where I). During our trip we were talking, singing, "dancing" - I missed our meetings!

When I came back home it was late, so I had a shower and went sleep. My weekend was starting! :D

It was an amazing Friday! :)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Copyright © Szablon wykonany przezBlonparia